Friday, April 2, 2010

Well, I am extremely obese (275 lbs and 5'4"). I am a college student and while I love working out and cooking healthy meals, I cannot always fit my workout into my schedule, let alone cook a (cheap) healthy meal.

My fiance and I are getting married at the end of summer, and we want to start our family almost immediately (I am going to med school and am taking a year off between bachelor's and med so its kind of perfect)... but I am terrified of gaining EVEN MORE weight and that I will hurt my child or my baby will suffer because of my problems. I plan on losing weight (2lbs a week) and getting down to "just obese" (lol) by the time we conceive and maybe continuing the same exercise regimen and follow a calorie count given by my doctor...

As of right now, I know I am disgusting, but I do not feel disgusting. I can walk the same as my friends (albeit slightly slower), I can dance, I can even run for a couple minutes. How is it possible that I am this fat?

No comments:

Post a Comment